The 2023 Gartner Magic Quadrant for Managed Mobility Services, Global is now available. The report includes insights into the current managed mobility services (MMS) landscape, vendor capabilities, and market recommendations.
Cass Information Systems has been recognized as a Niche Player in the Magic Quadrant. The Gartner Magic Quadrant evaluates vendors on their Completeness of Vision and Ability to Execute.
Over the last 12 months, we’ve worked hard to focus on what we deliver well and delivering it globally, taking a considered approach to an ever-changing mobility landscape.
We believe this position reflects our strong foundation and resilience during challenging customer environments and recognizes:
- Our continued global presence. Serving the world's biggest enterprises across six continents.
- Our strong in-house capabilities. We believe that we achieve better client outcomes by managing our MMS services in-house and using regional teams with local knowledge than we would by relying on outsourcing.
- Our commitment to providing an end-to-end service. Our device lifecycle management (DLM) capabilities serve a range of frontline worker devices from procurement to end-user support and beyond.
- Our approach to innovation. We pride ourselves on our hands-on, human touch that provides intuitive solutions to complex challenges and the highest quality client experience. That's why we're investing strategically to enhance our services with AI and robotic process automation (RPA) in a way that complements our team's abilities.
What's Included in the Report?
- Market definition: Gartner defines the current MMS market requirements. What should an effective MMS offering include, how has MMS evolved, and what were the key trends of the last year?
- Gartner Magic Quadrant1: Magic Quadrant provides a graphical competitive positioning of four types of technology providers in markets where growth is high and provider differentiation is distinct. This is across four Quadrants:
- Niche Players
- MMS evaluation criteria: Gartner evaluates vendor capabilities across its Ability to Execute and Completeness of Vision criteria.
- Market overview: Gartner highlights the factors that will influence MMS vendors in the next 12 months. We believe this section of the report is vital for enterprise organizations and vendors looking to inform their decision-making. It also examines the current MMS market and what may affect it in 2023.
Access a Complimentary Copy of the Report
You can download the 2023 Gartner Magic Quadrant for Managed Mobility Services, Global here.
Gartner, Magic Quadrant for Managed Mobility Services, Global, Katja Ruud, Rafael Benitez, Bill Menezes, 31 July 2023.
GARTNER is a registered trademark and service mark of Gartner, Inc. and/or its affiliates in the U.S. and internationally, and MAGIC QUADRANT is a registered trademark of Gartner, Inc. and/or its affiliates and are used herein with permission. All rights reserved.
Gartner does not endorse any vendor, product or service depicted in its research publications, and does not advise technology users to select only those vendors with the highest ratings or other designation. Gartner research publications consist of the opinions of Gartner's research organization and should not be construed as statements of fact. Gartner disclaims all warranties, expressed or implied, with respect to this research, including any warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.
1 Gartner Research Methodologies, "Magic Quadrant", 1 August 2023. https://www.gartner.co.uk/en/methodologies/magic-quadrants-research