In 2020, the TEM market, like so many others, has been affected by the coronavirus pandemic. But it isn't the only factor at play. Fortunately, the Gartner Market Guide for Telecom Expense Management Services, 2020 offers useful, insightful, and impartial perspective on the industry landscape.
Gartner Inc. is the world’s leading research and advisory business. Founded in 1979, the company provides business leaders across a vast array of sectors and enterprise sizes with the objective insights they need to make informed decisions.
For business leaders, it's what you need to know, what you need to do, and who you should be paying attention to.
What’s in the Guide?
Our understanding of the main areas covered are:
- Market direction: Gartner explores the evolution of the TEM and shares key trends.
- Market analysis: Four main areas are investigated:
- Enterprise requirements vary by size and scope
- Evolution of procurement practices – managed services dominate
- Deeper tracking capabilities from inventory, service and optimization
- Factors influencing TEM vendor selection
- Representative Vendors: Gartner reviews key TEM providers – those most frequently asked about in the company’s end-user inquiries, typically serving the large, regional or MNC enterprise base.
- Market recommendations: Gartner makes six proposals, targeting at sourcing, procurement and vendor management leaders. We believe the importance of examining the local capabilities of the vendor, either directly or through partnerships, is recommended.
For a clear view of the TEM landscape, from a trusted, independent, and objective source, download Gartner, Market Guide for Telecom Expense Management Services, 2020 today.
*GARTNER is a registered trademark and service mark of Gartner, Inc. and/or its affiliates in the U.S. and internationally, and is used herein with permission. All rights reserved
Gartner, Market Guide for Telecom Expense Management Services, 2020, Katja Ruud, Pablo Arriandiaga, Lisa Unden-Farboud, Bill Menezes, 14 October 2020
Gartner does not endorse any vendor, product or service depicted in its research publications, and does not advise technology users to select only those vendors with the highest ratings or other designation. Gartner research publications consist of the opinions of Gartner's research organization and should not be construed as statements of fact. Gartner disclaims all warranties, expressed or implied, with respect to this research, including any warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.