Fourth Quarter Results
(All comparisons refer to the fourth quarter of 2021, except as noted)
- Earned record quarterly net income and diluted earnings per share.
- Increase in diluted earnings per share of 21.8%, to $.67 from $.55.
- Increase in net income of 20.6%, to $9.3 million from $7.7 million.
- Increase in return on average equity to 18.96% from 12.70%.
- Increase in financial fees of $1.7 million, or 18.1%.
- Increase in average loans of $154.5 million, or 17.3%.
- Increase in net interest margin to 3.15% from 2.30%.
- Maintained exceptional credit quality.
- Earned record annual net income and diluted earnings per share.
- Increase in diluted earnings per share of 26.5%, to $2.53 from $2.00.
- Increase in net income of 22.0%, to $34.9 million from $28.6 million.
- Increase in return on average equity to 16.53% from 11.29%.
- Increase in financial fees of $11.0 million, or 33.7%.
- Increase in ending loans of $122.3 million, or 12.7%.
- Increase in net interest margin to 2.74% from 2.31%.
- Made significant technology improvements.
ST. LOUIS - Cass Information Systems, Inc. (Nasdaq: CASS), (the Company or Cass) reported fourth quarter 2022 earnings of $.67 per diluted share, an increase of 21.8% from the $.55 per diluted share it earned in the fourth quarter of 2021. Net income for the period was $9.3 million, an increase of 20.6% from the $7.7 million earned in the same period in 2021. Diluted earnings per share and net income also increased 4.7% and 5.5%, respectively as compared to the third quarter of 2022.