Senior Telecommunication Audit Analyst
As a Telecoms Audit Analyst within the Telecom Expense Management (TEM) division of Cass Information Systems, successful candidates will have responsibility for the analysis of customers’ telecommunications invoices including voice, data, internet and broadband communications. Audit Analysts act as our customers’ advocate, utilizing advanced technology and processes to detect and resolve billing anomalies, contractual compliance exceptions and other opportunities to help customers reduce cost and avoid unnecessary expenses.
The role is based in Cass’s European division located in our brand-new Basingstoke, U.K. office.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Analyzing billing data from carriers across Europe, identifying and developing value-added recommendations for cost-saving, refund and optimisation.
- Effectively communicating the results of the analysis to the customer.
- Reviewing telecommunications carrier contracts and tariffs to ensure compliance with pricing and rate structures.
- Performing in-depth analysis to present and support optimization and sourcing activities.
- Engaging, interacting with and helping our customers guide their telecommunications carriers to optimize products and services being utilized.
- Provide support to Sales and Marketing team in a pre-sales technical role.
- Manage the day-to-day activities of the European audit analyst team
- Act as the technical knowledge base for fixed line telecoms within the team.
Skills and Attributes Required:
- Detailed technical knowledge of fixed line telecommunications technologies
- Understanding of the European market for telecoms services
- Strong analytical skills and high attention to detail.
- Good verbal communication and telephone skills.
- High proficiency in Excel and any other database analysis tools.
- Ability to organize and handle several tasks simultaneously.
- A bachelor’s degree in IT, business administration or related area or equivalent experience.
- Minimum 5 years of telecom bill audit experience in voice and data services, either at a TEM provider, carrier or multi-national enterprise.
- Exposure to an international environment preferred.
- A highly dynamic work environment.
- A challenging and exciting role with responsibility and opportunity to actively contribute to the business.
- Working for a company that has built a strong reputation with its clients.
- A competitive salary commensurate with your experience, and benefits that include medical insurance and profit sharing bonus.
If you want to be part of this dynamic team email your curriculum vitae, and contact information to Shannon Barton at SBarton@cassinfo.com.
About our company:
Cass TEM UK Ltd. is a subsidiary of Cass Information Systems, Inc., the leading provider of transportation, utility and telecom invoice payment and related business intelligence services, disbursing $40 billion annually on behalf of its customers. The support of Cass Commercial Bank, founded in 1906, makes Cass Information Systems unique in the industry. Cass (NASDAQ: CASS) is part of the Russell 2000® Index.