Shipment Rating Analyst I
The Shipment Rating Analyst I reviews/resolve shipment rating results on the SAP/GPC error Log, maintains rates and other applicable data in the SAC/GPC rating system, and contact internal SAC personnel or carriers to resolve issues and obtain rates.
This position is Monday - Friday 12 p.m. – 9 p.m. CST.
Primary position responsibilities:
- Review error log on a daily basis and in a timely manner to resolve identified issues.
- Communicate directly with SAC personnel and/or carriers to resolve issues discovered.
- Enter rates into GPC. This will include rates for new carriers as well as updated rates for existing carriers.
- Update SAP data as required to correct errors in output.
- Perform special projects and duties as required.
- Recommend changes and enhancements that will improve the overall efficiency and quality of the error resolution process.
- Initiate and respond to communications from SAC and SAC carrier personnel.
Knowledge and minimum requirements:
- Thorough knowledge of all types of freight rate contracts.
- Expertise in loading and maintaining data in the SAC/GPC rating system.
- Proficient analytic ability, strong attention to detail, and high efficiency are vital in the interpretation and processing of contracts and rates.
- Proficient with MS Office Suite and internet navigation.
- Strong communication and organization skills.
- A strong work ethic with the capacity to work professionally under pressure on both team and independent assignments.
- A high school diploma or equivalent.
- 0 – 3 years of experience in a carrier or shipper pricing function, or other related function.
Please apply directly to this position via the “Apply” button. You will be required to create an account and provide your resume, contact information and other pertinent employment information. This process typically takes 20 minutes or less. Should we find that you meet the minimum requirement of the position, a member of our recruiting team will be in touch to start the interview process.
About Our Company:
Cass Information Systems is the nation's leading provider of payment and information services for Corporate America’s freight, utility, waste and telecom expenses. We are a business-to-business solutions provider focused on invoice processing, payment, auditing and business intelligence services. We are strongly committed to providing consistently high-quality service to our customers and deeply committed to the welfare and professional growth of our staff.
Bridgeton, Missouri or Columbus, Ohio