Data Entry Operator
Through an understanding of basic transportation industry concepts and the fundamentals of the billing/payment process, the Data Entry Operator accurately enters customer freight bill data from a variety of source documents and coded information and prepares customized reports.
Primary position responsibilities:
- Operates a PC by:
- Entering required customer data by accurately interpreting a variety of source documents and coded information.
- Performing required steps dictated by online programs and procedures.
- Handling exception items per procedures.
- Understands the basic transportation industry concepts and terms necessary for proper data entry.
- Understands the fundamentals of the billing/payment process.
- Has a complete understanding of specialized data entry.
- Logically plans work day by understanding and following all priorities.
- Performs data entry duties in accordance with proper time/quality standard routines.
- Works overtime as required to ensure timely completion of processing for all accounts.
- Practices good data entry and workstation habits, including maintaining good posture.
- Performs hourly hand and wrist stretching exercises.
Knowledge and minimum requirements:
- 10,000 keystrokes per hour
- Type 50 WPM
- Must be able to grasp and retain instructions
- High level of concentration
- High school diploma or equivalent or equivalent experience
- Specialized training in keyboarding or prior keyboard experience
Please apply directly to this position via the “Apply Here” button below. You will be required to create an account and provide your resume, contact information and other pertinent employment information. This process typically takes 20 minutes or less. Should we find that you meet the minimum requirement of the position, a member of our recruiting team will be in touch to start the interview process.
About our company:
Cass Information Systems is the nation's leading provider of payment and information services for Corporate America’s freight, utility, waste and telecom expenses. We are a business-to-business solutions provider focused on invoice processing, payment, auditing and business intelligence services. We are strongly committed to providing consistently high-quality service to our customers and deeply committed to the welfare and professional growth of our staff.