Audit Analyst I
The Audit Analyst I audits all freight bills for assigned accounts in accordance with procedures.
Primary position responsibilities:
- Verifies freight bills for assigned accounts by ensuring that the amount charged by the carrier agrees with the rates on file for the customer.
- Develops and maintains auditing procedures for all assigned accounts.
- Requests all rate information not on file in accordance with procedures.
- Reviews rating output on daily audit exception reports and advises rate data base staff of any additions or corrections to be made.
- Researches all balance due bills for accuracy and prior payment in accordance with procedures.
- Identifies changes and other enhancements which will improve the overall efficiency and quality of processing.
- Other duties and special projects as assigned.
Knowledge and minimum requirements:
- A basic understanding of various carrier pricing, tariff, and contract rate application.
- Fundamental knowledge of automated rating systems.
- Some analytical skills and the ability to perform with little or no supervision.
- Capable of handling basic audit applications.
- Good communication skills, both written and verbal.
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- 1-3 years of rating experience with carrier or shipper or equivalent Cass experience.
Please apply directly to this position via the “Apply” button below. You will be required to create an account and provide your resume, contact information and other pertinent employment information. This process typically takes 20 minutes or less. Should we find that you meet the minimum requirement of the position, a member of our recruiting team will be in touch to start the interview process.
About our company:
Cass Information Systems is the nation's leading provider of payment and information services for Corporate America’s freight, utility, waste and telecom expenses. We are a business-to-business solutions provider focused on invoice processing, payment, auditing and business intelligence services. We are strongly committed to providing consistently high-quality service to our customers and deeply committed to the welfare and professional growth of our staff.