Business Analyst II
The Business Analyst II is responsible for support of clients in the daily activities related to their various business needs including responding to internal and external requests in an effort to identify process improvements, facilitating solutions and continually maintaining the client’s established business relationship, supporting service activities, and analyzing complex data for assigned APAC clients.
Principal responsibilities and duties:
- Analyzes and clarifies freight rate agreements received from clients so that these rates and business rules associated with these rates can be setup in Cass’ rating engine.
- Analyzes complex and large amount of shipment and invoice data.
- Independently interacts with clients via telephone, email, and in person to understand needs, answer questions, and resolve issues related to account processing (data and requirements gathering).
- Provides superior, professional, ongoing, and consistent communication and consultative support with designated clients.
- Proactively resolves issues and implements strategies for successful client relationships.
- Thoroughly analyzes processed data, issues, and requests and communicates resolutions verbally and in writing, customizing solutions to meet client’s needs.
- Trains external users, including clients and carriers, on new and existing services.
- Assists with and writes customer requirement documentation, procedures, and user manuals.
- Acts as a positive representative of the company, both internally and externally, in accordance with written principles of the organization.
- Updates account manager of significant issues on a timely basis.
- Other duties as assigned.
Knowledge and minimum requirements:
- Well-developed organizational skills in order to handle multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Self-directed with the ability to work with little supervision.
- Demonstrated ability dealing with a broad range of situations that require diplomacy, confidentiality, and sensitivity.
- Ability to analyze complex details to resolve processing issues and provide customized data and reports.
- Positive, professional, and friendly attitude.
- Ability to quickly comprehend new concepts and embrace them.
- Willingness to travel internationally.
- A strong ability to communicate effectively, both written and verbally at all levels
- Proficiency in written and spoken English, Mandarin preferred.
- Technologically savvy with the ability to learn proprietary web-based systems. Proficient in the Microsoft Office suite (including advanced Excel skills) and SQL database.
- A bachelor’s degree in a quantitatively oriented course or equivalent experience.
- 3-5 years of customer relations experience in a technical service environment or other related experience preferred (preferably in logistics and transportation).
If you want to be part of this dynamic team email an application letter, curriculum vitae, and contact information to Liz Pautler at email@example.com.
About our company:
Cass Information Singapore PTE LTD is a subsidiary of Cass Information Systems, Inc., the leading provider of transportation, utility and telecom invoice payment and related business intelligence services, disbursing $40 billion annually on behalf of its customers. The support of Cass Commercial Bank, founded in 1906, makes Cass Information Systems unique in the industry.