Client Support Representative
The Client Support Representative is responsible for handling incoming client and vendor account questions for either a dedicated assigned set of clients or any current clients utilizing our products and services. This person resolves any service issues and requests through follow up with vendors and clients. The Client Support Representative also documents interactions within our proprietary systems.
Primary position responsibilities:
- Respond to incoming service related issues and questions:
- Provide clients with answers to waste service plan and general account questions.
- Resolve waste service issues (e.g. missed pickups).
- Manage service requests (e.g. ordering pull and return on a compactor).
- Coordinate temporary service needs (e.g. bulk/appliance pickups).
- Troubleshoot equipment performance issues.
- Work collaboratively with waste hauling vendors:
- Coordinate prompt, accurate response to service orders.
- Resolve service issues (e.g. property damage, equipment damage).
- Manage client internal work activity report by ensuring all open issues and requests are resolved in time frame designated for each type.
- Other duties as assigned.
Knowledge and minimum requirements:
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong organizational skills and ability to multi-task.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office suite.
- Able to work in a team-based environment.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- One year of customer service experience in a call center environment required.
Please apply directly to this position via the “Apply Here” button below. You will be required to create an account and provide your resume, contact information and other pertinent employment information. This process typically takes 20 minutes or less. Should we find that you meet the minimum requirement of the position, a member of our recruiting team will be in touch to start the interview process.
About our company:
Cass Information Systems is the nation's leading provider of payment and information services for Corporate America’s freight, utility, waste and telecom expenses. We are a business-to-business solutions provider focused on invoice processing, payment, auditing and business intelligence services. We are strongly committed to providing consistently high-quality service to our customers and deeply committed to the welfare and professional growth of our staff.