Client Account Manager I - Telecom
The Client Account Manager is responsible for developing working relationships with clients that maximize the client satisfaction and responsiveness, understands the client’s operational and data processing systems in order to meet client needs in a way that is mutually beneficial to both client and Cass, and maintains relationship with client decision makers to ensure the benefits and deliverables of our service are recognized. The individual in this position provides clients with a consistent, dependable resource within Cass from the selling through operational phases of our relationship.
Primary position responsibilities:
- Acts as a positive representative of the company, both internally and externally, in accordance with written principles of the organization without direction or oversight from management.
- Develops a strong working relationship with all assigned clients and decision makers within client.
- Manages internal and external expectations for inquires, requests, and procedures. Documents, processes, and implements as appropriate.
- Understands the client’s operational and data processing systems in order to meet client needs in a way that is mutually beneficial to both the client and Cass.
- Possesses a thorough understanding of all of the services and tools that Cass provides for the purpose of communication and demonstrating them to our customers and making recommendations to improve processing efficiency and quality.
- Sets client’s expectation for implementation and facilitate process for a smooth and timely implementation.
- Writes and maintains end user profiles (EUP).
- Demonstrates the ability to coordinate the assignment and management of customer priorities.
- Keeps superior, appropriate internal resources, and customers informed of significant issues on a timely basis.
- Prepares and presents quarterly client reviews, monthly metrics, etc. both via telephone and at client location.
- Manages contractual issues and renewals.
- Ability to travel 20%.
- Other duties as assigned.
Knowledge and minimum requirements:
- Strong well-developed interpersonal skills in order to maximize client responsiveness and develop a working relationship with current clients as well as the ability to work effectively with other departments of Cass and the client’s organization.
- A high level of analytical skills to process client inquiries, evaluate client requests and procedures and implement as appropriate, and to understand the client’s operational and data processing systems, etc., in order to meet client needs in a way mutually beneficial to both client and Cass.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite.
- A strong ability to communicate effectively, both written and verbally at all levels.
- High school diploma or equivalent required, bachelor’s degree preferred.
- 2 years of progressively complex systems experience in a technical or customer service environment.
- 2 years of high level account management experience with dedicated accounts.
- A technical level of knowledge normally acquired through business experience, data processing, or related area or equivalent experience.
Please apply directly to this position via the “Apply Here” button below. You will be required to create an account and provide your resume, contact information and other pertinent employment information. This process typically takes 20 minutes or less. Should we find that you meet the minimum requirement of the position, a member of our recruiting team will be in touch to start the interview process.
About our company:
Cass Information Systems is the nation's leading provider of payment and information services for Corporate America’s freight, utility, waste and telecom expenses. We are a business-to-business solutions provider focused on invoice processing, payment, auditing and business intelligence services. We are strongly committed to providing consistently high-quality service to our customers and deeply committed to the welfare and professional growth of our staff.