Cass Information Systems requires a Telecoms Provisioning Specialist within the European office of its Telecom Expense Management (TEM) division. The successful candidates will have responsibility for performing, coordinating and monitoring the execution of pan-European telecommunications orders and installations. The role is responsible for maintaining high levels of quality and productivity as well as maintaining a positive overall relationship with the clients and vendors.
The role is based in Cass’s European division located in our brand-new Basingstoke, U.K. office.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Work within the Cass system workflow to process orders (MACD) of fixed line voice and data services with vendors via vendor portal, email, or telephone call within client service level agreement windows.
- Work with customers, vendors, and internal resources to monitor the order progress, processing of orders, provisioning of orders, and overall project management.
- Communicate with vendors throughout the delivery or discontinuation of service including responding to vendor requests with regulatory or legal requests to make sure clients’ needs are met according to the established timeline.
- Escalates issues with vendors and clients to meet project demands.
- Support team members and current clients in the design, development, configuration, and deployment of changes in the system to include updates in plans, vendor services, or contracted services.
- Act as the client-facing subject matter expert (SME) for vendor MACD activity.
- Executes and tracks mobile provisioning orders and/or co-ordinates Cass partner activity in this function.
Skills and Attributes Required:
- A broad and deep technical knowledge and understanding of fixed line wide-area networking and services
- A good knowledge of the European market for telecoms services, with experience of provisioning fixed line services
- Ability to work cooperatively and effectively with others to set goals, resolve problems, and make decisions that enhance organizational effectiveness.
- Ability to assess problem situations to identify causes, gather and process relevant information, generate possible solutions, and make recommendations to resolve the problem.
- Ability to troubleshoot potential or real service issues and to initiate and/or provide support for escalations.
- Ability to assess situations to determine the importance, urgency, and risks. Ability to then make clear decisions which are timely and in the best interests of the organization.
- Ability to set priorities, develop a work schedule, monitor progress towards goals, and track details, data, information, and activities.
- Relevant ‘A’ levels, BTEC or equivalent required.
- At least 3 years of experience working with telecom carriers’ provision services, either in a vendor or an end-user corporate environment.
- Experience of working in an international environment preferred.
- Detailed understanding of voice and data telecommunications, (PSTN, Ethernet, MPLS, SIP, broadband etc).
- A highly dynamic work environment.
- A challenging and exciting role with responsibility and opportunity to actively contribute to the business.
- Working for a company that has built a strong reputation with its clients.
- A competitive salary commensurate with your experience, and benefits that include medical insurance and profit sharing bonus.
If you want to be part of this dynamic team email your curriculum vitae, and contact information to Shannon Barton at SBarton@cassinfo.com.
About our company:
Cass TEM UK Ltd. is a subsidiary of Cass Information Systems, Inc., the leading provider of transportation, utility and telecom invoice payment and related business intelligence services, disbursing $40 billion annually on behalf of its customers. The support of Cass Commercial Bank, founded in 1906, makes Cass Information Systems unique in the industry. Cass (NASDAQ: CASS) is part of the Russell 2000® Index.