Customer Service Project Manager
Cass is seeking a Customer Service Project Manager who will work in our brand-new Basingstoke, U.K. office. The individual in this position handles processing of customer accounts and bills, develops work plans, organizes materials and data, and leads project teams for special work requests within the Telecom Operations area.
The Customer Service Project Manager ensures these projects are processed in a timely, accurate and efficient manner according to company standards and contractual agreements. This position is responsible for maintaining high levels of quality, productivity and relationship with the client base.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Manages monthly processing of billing accounts and invoices
- Oversees implementation of new accounts
- Coordinates account changes
- Identifies procedures or system changes to increase efficiency
- Maintains ownership of client help desk tickets
- Supports new clients during transition periods
- Provides ongoing client support
- Provides internal company interface coordination, engaging teams in US, local UK colleagues and other Department heads in UK and US
- Maintains behavior and work standards that foster teamwork and cooperation
- Accepts and completes special projects and management duties as assigned by Managing Director
Skills and Attributes Required:
- A high level of numeracy and attention to detail
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Effective communication skills including excellent listening skills and the ability to communicate professionally with all levels of staff both verbally and in writing; team-spirited
- Self-motivated with the ability to motivate others and create a positive work environment
- Well organized
- Willingness to periodically travel to the United States
- Either: a Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Accounting or related field or equivalent experience plus 1-2 years’ experience in an Accounts Payable, billing or General Ledger role, or
- At least 2 years’ experience in an industry with comparable characteristics as Cass with good A Levels or equivalent, and some college level business courses or equivalent experience
- A highly dynamic work environment.
- A challenging and exciting role with responsibility and opportunity to actively contribute to the business.
- Working for a company that has built a strong reputation with its clients.
- A competitive salary commensurate with your experience, and benefits that include medical insurance and profit sharing bonus.
If you want to be part of this dynamic team email an application letter, curriculum vitae, and contact information to Liz Pautler at email@example.com.
About our company:
Cass TEM UK Ltd. is a subsidiary of Cass Information Systems, Inc., the leading provider of transportation, utility and telecom invoice payment and related business intelligence services, disbursing $40 billion annually on behalf of its customers. The support of Cass Commercial Bank, founded in 1906, makes Cass Information Systems unique in the industry. Cass (NASDAQ: CASS) is part of the Russell 2000® Index.