Supervisor, Auditing Services
The Supervisor, Auditing Services plans, organizes, leads, and supervises employees and work assigned to the audit department such that customer accounts are processed in a timely, accurate, and efficient manner according to company and departmental standards. The individual in this role is responsible for maintaining high levels of quality, productivity, and morale within the department.
Principle responsibilities and duties:
- Oversees the audit department’s daily workflow and ensures throughput is efficient by review of rating output on daily audit management reports.
- Responsible for the accurate and efficient auditing of customer accounts by ensuring audit procedures are maintained and followed. Ensures proper utilization of validation files, automation tools and the RateMaker system by the auditors.
- Participates in account implementations and transitions to Cass’ global platform.
- Develops, implements, and oversees departmental training programs.
- Integrates various supervisory duties into daily job function. These duties could include, but are not limited to: KRONOS management, validation file maintenance, employee PTO schedules and departmental JCA updates.
- Monitors, evaluates, improves, and maintains performance of audit staff by providing frequent and regular feedback; coaching and/or disciplining employees when appropriate and administering performance evaluations with the assistance of the Department Manager.
- Recommends changes and enhancements that will improve the overall efficiency and quality of the audit function.
- Performs special projects and other duties as assigned by management.
Knowledge and minimum requirements:
- Basic understanding of various carrier pricing, tariff and contract rate applications, both domestic and international as well as a general familiarity of automated rating systems.
- Good analytical skills and the ability to perform with little or no supervision.
- Good interpersonal skills to represent the department to customers and others.
- Superior communication skills with both clients and associates.
- Ability to supervise daily activities of non-exempt staff.
- Ability to responsibly delegate job functions and to lead subordinates by example.
- Proficient in MS Office Suite and Internet navigation.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred, or combination of education, technical training and applicable experience will be considered.
- 1-3 years rating experience with a carrier, shipper or equivalent Cass experience.
- 1-3 years project lead, team leader or supervisory experience.
Please apply directly to this position via the “Apply” button. You will be required to create an account and provide your resume, contact information and other pertinent employment information. This process typically takes 20 minutes or less. Should we find that you meet the minimum requirement of the position, a member of our recruiting team will be in touch to start the interview process.
About Our Company:
Cass Information Systems is the nation's leading provider of payment and information services for Corporate America’s freight, utility, waste and telecom expenses. We are a business-to-business solutions provider focused on invoice processing, payment, auditing and business intelligence services. We are strongly committed to providing consistently high-quality service to our customers and deeply committed to the welfare and professional growth of our staff.