Sr. Database Developer
The Sr Database Developer is responsible for developing and supporting SQL Server database solutions within both the production and development environments.
Primary position responsibilities:
- Creates, troubleshoots, and maintains stored procedures, views, triggers, and functions.
- Debugs and modifies SSIS packages, SSRS reports, and designs/configures reporting services using RS configuration manager.
- Develops and supports XML/XLS schemas.
- Performs database/code migrations, and tracks the requests within the internal SharePoint workflows.
- Develops sufficient knowledge of the current IT applications and technology such that solutions meet the division’s objectives.
- Develops and enforces division’s IT application standards.
Knowledge and minimum requirements:
- Advanced level of self-sufficiency and initiative working on database projects.
- Advanced level of analytical, organizational, documentation, and communications skills.
- Ability to work in a dynamic, deadline oriented environment.
- Advanced level of knowledge of .NET and legacy applications that interact with SQL.
- Advanced level of knowledge of Microsoft SQL Server database development.
- Advanced level of knowledge of managing multiple MS SQL Server databases on large systems.
- Advance level of knowledge in monitoring and tuning databases.
- Advanced level of knowledge of Transactional SQL and stored procedures.
- Intermediate understanding of entity framework and team foundation server (TFS).
- A Bachelor’s degree in computer science or related field or equivalent work experience.
- 5+ years of experience in developing Windows and/or web based SQL applications.
Please apply directly to this position via the “Apply” button below. You will be required to create an account and provide your resume, contact information and other pertinent employment information. This process typically takes 20 minutes or less. Should we find that you meet the minimum requirement of the position, a member of our recruiting team will be in touch to start the interview process.
About our company:
Cass Information Systems is the nation's leading provider of payment and information services for Corporate America’s freight, utility, waste and telecom expenses. We are a business-to-business solutions provider focused on invoice processing, payment, auditing and business intelligence services. We are strongly committed to providing consistently high-quality service to our customers and deeply committed to the welfare and professional growth of our staff.
St. Louis, Missouri