Sr. Application Developer
The Sr. Application Developer develops and implements application changes and stays abreast of the available technology regarding application development, information delivery, and relational database technology.
Primary position responsibilities:
- Designs, develops, and implements end-to-end integrated systems.
- Develops and executes test plans to check infrastructure and systems technical performance. Report on findings and make recommendations for improvement.
- Maintains in-depth knowledge of department’s strategic business plans.
- Develops in-depth knowledge of company’s existing IT architecture/infrastructure and technology portfolio.
- Conducts research on emerging technologies in support of infrastructure development efforts and recommend technologies that will increase cost effectiveness and infrastructure flexibility.
Knowledge and minimum requirements:
- Advanced understanding of information processing principles and practices.
- Intermediate technical knowledge of network, PC, and platform operating systems, including current Microsoft Windows Server and Desktop releases.
- Basic knowledge of applicable data privacy practices and laws.
- Advanced analytical, conceptual, and problem-solving abilities.
- Advanced understanding of the organization’s goals and objectives.
- Intermediate written and oral communication skills.
- Advanced interpersonal and consultative skills.
- Ability to present ideas in user-friendly language.
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment.
- A bachelor’s degree in the field of computer science, information systems, or computer engineering or equivalent experience.
- 5+ years of experience working as a developer.
- 5+ years of experience with business requirements gathering/analysis.
- 3+ years of hands on experience with application development tools, including Visual Studio .NET.
- 3+ years of hands on experience with relational database technology, preferably Microsoft SQL Server.
- 3+ years of experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment preferred.Proven experience in internet based systems development.
Please apply directly to this position via the “Apply” button below. You will be required to create an account and provide your resume, contact information and other pertinent employment information. This process typically takes 20 minutes or less. Should we find that you meet the minimum requirement of the position, a member of our recruiting team will be in touch to start the interview process.
About our company:
Cass Information Systems is the nation's leading provider of payment and information services for Corporate America’s freight, utility, waste and telecom expenses. We are a business-to-business solutions provider focused on invoice processing, payment, auditing and business intelligence services. We are strongly committed to providing consistently high-quality service to our customers and deeply committed to the welfare and professional growth of our staff.
Des Peres, Missouri