Rate Database Analyst I
The Rate Database Analyst interprets freight rates from contracts between clients and carriers and enters them into the Cass rating system.
Primary position responsibilities:
- Inputs rate information into the Cass rating system.
- Performs maintenance and updates to the database as required.
- Maintains accurate and complete records of all data loaded.
- Researches standard carrier alpha code (SCAC) information to make sure we are paying the correct carrier.
- Completes job cost accounting (JCA) forms on a daily basis indicating chargeable vs. non-chargeable time.
- Recommends changes and enhancements which will improve the overall efficiency and quality of processing.
- Performs special projects assigned by management, which may include, but are not limited to, helping with the implementation of new accounts in the rating system.
Knowledge and minimum requirements:
- Proficient analytic ability and strong attention to detail is vital in the interpretation and processing of contracts and rates.
- Comprehensive knowledge of Microsoft Office 2010 – with particular emphasis on Excel.
- Strong communication and organizational skills.
- The capacity to work under pressure on both team and independent assignments.
- A high school diploma or equivalent.
- One to three years of experience with logistics billing processes or Cass equivalent.
Please apply directly to this position via the “Apply Here” button below. You will be required to create an account and provide your resume, contact information and other pertinent employment information. This process typically takes 20 minutes or less. Should we find that you meet the minimum requirement of the position, a member of our recruiting team will be in touch to start the interview process.
About our company:
Cass Information Systems is the nation's leading provider of payment and information services for Corporate America’s freight, utility, waste and telecom expenses. We are a business-to-business solutions provider focused on invoice processing, payment, auditing and business intelligence services. We are strongly committed to providing consistently high-quality service to our customers and deeply committed to the welfare and professional growth of our staff.