Offsite Invoice Payment Specialist - Data Entry (Part-Time)
The Part-Time, Offsite Invoice Payment Specialist - Data Entry operates and maintains a PC in a work-at-home environment. The individual in this position operates and maintains a personal computer in a work-at-home environment, entering data to pay freight invoices and report information. Candidates for this position must have the ability to attend on-site training for 10-14 weeks, Monday-Friday.
Primary position responsibilities:
- Operates a PC by:
- Entering required customer data by accurately interpreting a variety of source documents and coded information.
- Performing required steps dictated by online programs and procedures.
- Handling exception items per procedures.
- Understands the basic transportation industry concepts and terms necessary for proper data entry.
- Understands the fundamentals of the billing/payment process.
- Has a complete understanding of Cass generic procedures and customer-specific requirements.
- Logically plans work day by understanding and following all priorities.
- Performs duties in accordance with proper time/quality standard routine.
- Uses organizational skills to ensure no lost or missing bills.
Knowledge and minimum requirements:
- Type 8,000 keystrokes per hour with accuracy.
- Must be able to comprehend and retain instructions.
- Ability to maintain a high level of concentration.
- Must be self-motivated with the ability to work independently and with a high level of accuracy.
- Good analytical, organizational, and time management skills.
- Ability to consistently work scheduled hours.
- Willingness to work extra hours and learn new accounts as needed.
- Flexibility in adjusting schedules and/or account assignments as necessary.
- Must have home computer, internet connection, anti-virus software, and Windows 10.
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- Specialized training in keyboarding or prior keyboarding experience.
Please apply directly to this position via the “Apply Here” button below. You will be required to create an account and provide your resume, contact information and other pertinent employment information. This process typically takes 20 minutes or less. Should we find that you meet the minimum requirement of the position, a member of our recruiting team will be in touch to start the interview process.
About our company:
Cass Information Systems is the nation's leading provider of payment and information services for Corporate America’s freight, utility, waste and telecom expenses. We are a business-to-business solutions provider focused on invoice processing, payment, auditing and business intelligence services. We are strongly committed to providing consistently high-quality service to our customers and deeply committed to the welfare and professional growth of our staff.