Manager, Quality Assurance - IT
The Manager, Quality Assurance - IT develops and implements IT quality assurance testing practices and procedures of Transportation Information Services (TIS) client application software, ensuring the accurate and timely onboarding of new clients. The individual in this role is responsible for managing, developing and executing formal test plans and participates in test planning, writing test cases, test automation and test execution.
Primary position responsibilities:
- Manages, develops and executes formal test plans of the TIS client application software on Cass’ global platform.
- Advises quality assurance team on resolving technical issues and ensures team completes tests in accordance with required schedule.
- Creates and maintains testing standards.
- Creates a process for automating the testing function.
- Identifies and documents all issues and works with developers on their resolution.
- Performs load testing of applications.
- Manages and develops data testing under a variety of scenarios.
- Directs, organizes, supervises, and assists the quality assurance staff. Assumes responsibility for ensuring the efficient and effective operation of staff by:
- Reviewing and improving existing operating policies and procedures and ensuring their effective implementation and maintenance; implementing new procedures as required.
- Making personnel decisions regarding employment, development, performance evaluations, salary changes, promotions, transfers, and terminations.
- Other duties as assigned.
Knowledge and minimum requirements:
- Ability to write SQL queries used for testing data changes.
- Familiarity with Visual Studio.
- Strong understanding of programming and QA methodologies.
- Strong understanding of application life cycle.
- Ability to quickly understand and gain domain expertise in highly complex existing applications and architectures.
- Ability to work independently.
- Ability to supervise and motivate others.
- Excellent analytical and troubleshooting skills.
- Ability to handle multiple projects and tasks.
- Ability to work well with others.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- College degree in computer science or related field or equivalent working experience.
- 5+ years of experience in quality assurance processes.
Please apply directly to this position via the “Apply Here” button below. You will be required to create an account and provide your resume, contact information and other pertinent employment information. This process typically takes 20 minutes or less. Should we find that you meet the minimum requirement of the position, a member of our recruiting team will be in touch to start the interview process.
About our company:
Cass Information Systems is the nation's leading provider of payment and information services for Corporate America’s freight, utility, waste and telecom expenses. We are a business-to-business solutions provider focused on invoice processing, payment, auditing and business intelligence services. We are strongly committed to providing consistently high-quality service to our customers and deeply committed to the welfare and professional growth of our staff.