Implementation Support Representative
The Implementation Support Representative is responsible for supporting the efforts of implementing new business or system conversions within the Transportation Information Services group based on the specifications designed by the Business Systems Analysts.
Primary position responsibilities:
- Will assist the Business Systems Analysts or Implementation Team with implementation tasks that may include but are not limited to:
- completing new account start up sheets
- loading data into validation tables from specification documents – extracting data and understanding each customer’s unique pricing, currency, payment cycle and distribution data
- creating spreadsheets for systematic loading of validation files
- reviewing validation/system files for accuracy ensuring customer funding is correct
- entering invoices into test system for test report creation
- Printing/sorting/prepping invoices for invoice reviews and system testing.
- Will participate in weekly internal Project Review meetings on new implementations or system conversions.
- Will use CassPort to create weekly metrics for internal review after implementation.
- Performs special projects, as assigned by manager.
Knowledge and minimum requirements:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Able to create and maintain organized documentation.
- Able to complete multiple projects and tasks on target.
- Detail oriented.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office products: Word, Excel, Power Point, etc.
- Experience with Cass systems. Experience with CassPort is a plus.
- High school diploma, or equivalent, or equivalent experience
- A solid understanding of Cass and the operational aspects involved with supporting services offered to our customers normally gained by one to three years of Cass customer contact and associated operational experience.
Please apply directly to this position via the “Apply” button. You will be required to create an account and provide your resume, contact information and other pertinent employment information. This process typically takes 20 minutes or less. Should we find that you meet the minimum requirement of the position, a member of our recruiting team will be in touch to start the interview process.
About our company:
Cass Information Systems is the nation's leading provider of payment and information services for Corporate America’s freight, utility, waste and telecom expenses. We are a business-to-business solutions provider focused on invoice processing, payment, auditing and business intelligence services. We are strongly committed to providing consistently high-quality service to our customers and deeply committed to the welfare and professional growth of our staff.