Implementation Coordination Analyst
The Implementation Coordination Analyst’s I role is to support testing initiatives across multiple projects focusing on and advocating project quality, reliability, scalability and security. This individual will execute the QA testing and test plans as it relates to client implementations.
Primary position responsibilities:
- Thoroughly review requirement documents and work with Business Systems Analysts/Project Managers to ensure complete understanding of system design.
- Perform automation and manual QA tests.
- Gather and coordinate the data sets needed to test Cass processing systems.
- Analyze and review carrier EDI transaction sets to ensure client specific compliance.
- Follow established test plans to ensure the system integrity as it relates to client specific data entry and EDI processing.
- Analyze test data within the Business Analytics reporting tools on CassPort as it relates to Customized data cubes.
- Document and report issues discovered during testing to business owners i.e. Client Programming, Business Systems, IT and Client Relations.
- Modify system tables to support testing efforts.
- Special projects as assigned by the manager.
Knowledge and minimum requirements:
- Experience with relational databases and SQL queries are required.
- Experience with Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook is required.
- Excellent troubleshooting skills.
- Strong verbal/written communication skills.
- Experience executing test plans.
- Must be detailed oriented and possess strong problem solving skills.
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration or equivalent degree. Three or more years of experience will be considered in lieu of education.
Please apply directly to this position via the “Apply” button. You will be required to create an account and provide your resume, contact information and other pertinent employment information. This process typically takes 20 minutes or less. Should we find that you meet the minimum requirement of the position, a member of our recruiting team will be in touch to start the interview process.
About our company:
Cass Information Systems is the nation's leading provider of payment and information services for Corporate America’s freight, utility, waste and telecom expenses. We are a business-to-business solutions provider focused on invoice processing, payment, auditing and business intelligence services. We are strongly committed to providing consistently high-quality service to our customers and deeply committed to the welfare and professional growth of our staff.