Executive Administrative Assistant - Corporate
The Executive Administrative Assistant provides administrative support for the Chairman of the Board, President and CEO, CFO, CIO and General Counsel such as preparing correspondence and presentations, scheduling and preparing for meetings, and maintaining files. Additionally, this position works to support and align the administrative needs of the organization.
Primary position responsibilities:
- Performs administrative duties for Cass executive managers as requested, to support their job activities.
- Creates documents, spreadsheets and visual presentations for Cass executives.
- Manages travel schedules and reservations for Cass executives.
- Assists Cass executives with scheduling meetings and managing their calendars.
- Ensures effective communication between Cass executives and external parties, both verbal and written.
- Handles correspondence and provides support with copying, faxing, sorting mail and emailing as requested, to assure all requests are completed in the requested timeframe.
- Acts as the principal liaison for shareholder relations including maintaining investor relations files and appropriately directs investor relations communications.
- Serves as custodian of corporate documents and records (electronic and paper) and maintains up-to-date documents on the company’s internet site as well as via internal sites including BoardPaq.
- In coordination with the Executive Administrative Assistant- Bank, supports Board activities by preparing and assembling required information for Board meetings.
- Oversees the office supply purchasing program for the organization including negotiating rates with various vendors.
- Serves as the point person for many corporate responsibilities including building maintenance and daily coordination and upkeep of the corporate lunch room.
- Plans and coordinates both internal and external events such as holiday parties, food drives and 25-Year Club events for all St. Louis area employees.
- Facilitates programs and other charity events with administrative support from remote Cass locations.
- Manages and coordinates the travel program for Cass including negotiate rates for rental cars, hotels and airport parking.
- Assists executives in fulfilling their civic responsibilities including coordination of reservations for special events.
- Sets up and prepares the Corporate Board Room for meetings – this may include sending meeting invites, preparing beverages, ordering food, and assisting with technology inquiries.
- Backs up the front desk coverage during lunch, periods of extended absence, and special events.
- Works closely with the Executive Administrative Assistant-Bank to ensure appropriate backup and coverage. In addition, works with the Administrative Coordinator- TIS to collaborate and support each other.
- Performs work of specialized and confidential nature.
- Provides assistance on special projects as needed.
- Other duties as assigned.
Knowledge and minimum requirements:
- Exhibit a high level of proficiency across all Microsoft Office programs, including Word, Outlook, PowerPoint and Excel.
- Strong organization skills that reflect ability to perform and prioritize multiple tasks seamlessly with excellent attention to detail.
- Ability to work for officers, directors and staff at all levels, exhibiting flexibility in prioritizing and organizing workload.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Effective interpersonal skills and ability to build relationships with stakeholders, including staff, board members and community partners.
- Judgment and discretion concerning confidential information.
- Ability to function independently within authorized limits regarding daily work assignments and on a variety of special projects.
- A minimum of two years of college or equivalent experience.
- 5+ years related executive administrative experience in a business environment.
Please apply directly to this position via the “Apply” button below. You will be required to create an account and provide your resume, contact information and other pertinent employment information. This process typically takes 20 minutes or less. Should we find that you meet the minimum requirement of the position, a member of our recruiting team will be in touch to start the interview process.
About our company:
Cass Information Systems is the nation's leading provider of payment and information services for Corporate America’s freight, utility, waste and telecom expenses. We are a business-to-business solutions provider focused on invoice processing, payment, auditing and business intelligence services. We are strongly committed to providing consistently high-quality service to our customers and deeply committed to the welfare and professional growth of our staff.
Des Peres, Missouri