Electronic Data Interchange Analyst
The Electronic Data Interchange (EDI) Analyst monitors the successful operation of the production EDI system, primary contact with shippers and carriers related to EDI production, and set up and testing of new motor and rail EDI shipper and carrier relationships across multiple platforms.
Primary position responsibilities:
- Coordinates the testing and implementation process of new shipper and carrier relationships.
- Reviews test data for adherence to industry and client defined standards.
- Assists with automation testing.
- Monitors production EDI systems to detect any irregularities or processing problems.
- Troubleshoots production EDI problems.
- Aware of carrier billing requirements for all clients.
- Maintains partner information files (test and production).
- Coordinates changes to production partner information file with the appropriate personnel.
- Maintains EDI partnership records and other documentation in an organized manner.
- Generates EDI statistical and status reporting information for management.
- Documents and communicates new EDI partnerships to customer relations.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Knowledge and minimum requirements:
- Must be detailed oriented and possess strong problem solving skills.
- Able to perform multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Proficiency with relational database applications, including SQL queries and all Microsoft applications.
- Strong technical skills that will allow for proficiency with Tandem utility programs.
- Experience with FTP, SFTP and AS2 transfer tools.
- Experience executing test plans.
- Ability to create and maintain organized documentation.
- A strong ability to communicate effectively, both in writing and verbally at all levels.
- A high school diploma or equivalent required.
- 3 or more years of experience in a technical services or data processing environment.
Please apply directly to this position via the “Apply Here” button below. You will be required to create an account and provide your resume, contact information and other pertinent employment information. This process typically takes 20 minutes or less. Should we find that you meet the minimum requirement of the position, a member of our recruiting team will be in touch to start the interview process.
About our company:
Cass Information Systems is the nation's leading provider of payment and information services for Corporate America’s freight, utility, waste and telecom expenses. We are a business-to-business solutions provider focused on invoice processing, payment, auditing and business intelligence services. We are strongly committed to providing consistently high-quality service to our customers and deeply committed to the welfare and professional growth of our staff.