Dedicated Client Support Representative
The Dedicated Client Support Representative serves as a dedicated support to a single large client to ensure its freight invoices are processed and paid in an accurate and timely manner through established rules and processes. The individual in this position works with the client, Cass support team and external freight carriers to identify, communicate, resolve, and settle freight invoice inquiries, related freight payment, and freight invoice processing issues.
Primary position responsibilities:
- Sorts, reviews, and processes freight invoices by following previously set rules and guidelines to ensure timely and accurate payment of invoices.
- Assists with the implementation of new and/or enhanced freight payment systems and procedures. Updates, monitors, and maintains carrier and freight invoice rate related data. Performs reporting and assists in analyzing freight invoice data as needed.
- Serves as a subject matter expert for the client, assists the client to maintain and validate key master data in support of freight invoice processing, and communicates with internal and external partners.
- Coordinates with cross-functional departments and external partners to resolve daily freight invoice processing issues.
- Monitors and manages carrier invoices for possible patterns of rejection to identify, isolate, and fix any payment issues.
- Assists and supports client freight payment team to maintain and validate client’s master data and ensures Cass validation tables are properly updated.
- Assists and supports client freight payment team with reporting, data analysis, and other administrative projects as requested.
- Generates daily and monthly data extracts and reports to support various freight payment processing.
- Conducts regularly scheduled meetings with client transportation providers to communicate client’s freight payment procedures. Monitors and reports carrier’s open accounts receivables to ensure timely freight invoice processing.
- Other duties as assigned.
Knowledge and minimum requirements:
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel/various reporting tool sets or SQL.
- Strong verbal and written communication and presentation skills.
- Ability to deal with repetitive tasks as this will be part of the exception handling process.
- Strong time management skills and interpersonal skills for support of customers.
- Quality driven and have a strong attention to detail.
- Basic knowledge of parcel and freight transportation preferred.
- Experience with accounts payables and invoice processing preferred.
- Proficiency with Cass interfaces, processing, and reporting preferred.
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- 1-3 years of direct customer support experience.
Please apply directly to this position via the “Apply Here” button below. You will be required to create an account and provide your resume, contact information and other pertinent employment information. This process typically takes 20 minutes or less. Should we find that you meet the minimum requirement of the position, a member of our recruiting team will be in touch to start the interview process.
About our company:
Cass Information Systems is the nation's leading provider of payment and information services for Corporate America’s freight, utility, waste and telecom expenses. We are a business-to-business solutions provider focused on invoice processing, payment, auditing and business intelligence services. We are strongly committed to providing consistently high-quality service to our customers and deeply committed to the welfare and professional growth of our staff.