Data Control Inbound Clerk
The Data Control Inbound (DCI) Clerk screens and codes freight invoices according to the department and customer’s procedures.
Primary position responsibilities:
- Serves as data control associate by:
- Performing a manual review of all freight invoices to ensure they comply with the customer’s and the department’s procedures.
- Applying codes to bills to expedite the entry of the data in the data entry department.
- Questioning discrepancies between the processing record and customer’s reject reasons.
- Separating all bills which do not meet individual company and/or standard department procedures and rejecting accordingly.
- Logically plans work day by understanding and following all priorities.
- Maintains procedures by:
- Reviewing, understanding, and complying with new or updated procedures.
- Discarding old procedures and filing new ones on a daily basis.
- Maintains the work area in order to present a neat and professional appearance at all times.
- Works overtime as required to ensure timely completion of all accounts.
- Performs hourly wrist and hand stretching exercises.
- Other duties as assigned.
Knowledge and minimum requirements:
- Ability to grasp and retain instructions.
- High level of concentration.
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
Please apply directly to this position via the “Apply Here” button below. You will be required to create an account and provide your resume, contact information and other pertinent employment information. This process typically takes 20 minutes or less. Should we find that you meet the minimum requirement of the position, a member of our recruiting team will be in touch to start the interview process.
About our company:
Cass Information Systems is the nation's leading provider of payment and information services for Corporate America’s freight, utility, waste and telecom expenses. We are a business-to-business solutions provider focused on invoice processing, payment, auditing and business intelligence services. We are strongly committed to providing consistently high-quality service to our customers and deeply committed to the welfare and professional growth of our staff.