Client Account Representative I
The Client Account Representative I is responsible for strategic support of dedicated clients in the daily activities related to clients’ various business needs. The Client Account Representative is responsible for responding to internal and external requests in an effort to identify process improvements, facilitate solutions and continually maintain the client’s established business relationship with Cass. The accounts maintained by the Client Account Representative are fully implemented and the Client Account Representative is not responsible for the sales aspect of our business. If interested in expanding your client relations expertise in a technical environment using data analytics, project management and client account management skills, please review the details of this position below and apply.
Primary position responsibilities:
- Independently interact with clients via telephone, email and in person to understand needs, answer questions and resolve issues related to account processing.
- Provide superior, professional, ongoing and consistent communication and consultative support, including routine questions, with designated clients.
- Proactively resolve issues and implement strategies for successful client relationships.
- Thoroughly analyze client issues and requests; communicate resolutions verbally and in writing, customizing solutions to meet client’s needs.
- Train clients on new and existing services.
- Assist in documentation of procedures / user manuals.
- Act as a positive representative of the company, both internally and externally, in accordance with written principles of the organization.
- Update account manager of significant issues on a timely basis.
- Possess a thorough understanding of and have the ability to explain and promote our web-based services.
Skills and Abilities:
- Well-developed organizational skills in order to handle multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Technologically savvy with the ability to learn proprietary web-based systems. Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite.
- Strong ability to communicate effectively, both verbally and in writing.
- Self-directed with the ability to work with little supervision.
- Demonstrated ability dealing with a broad range of situations that require diplomacy, confidentiality and sensitivity.
- Ability to analyze complex details to resolve client processing issues and provide customized data/reports.
- Positive, professional & friendly demeanor.
- Ability to quickly comprehend new concepts and embrace them.
- Excellent multitasking and prioritization skills.
- A general level of knowledge acquired through completion of a bachelor’s degree in business administration or a related field or equivalent experience.
- One-two years of customer relations experience in a technical service environment, or other related experience.
Please apply directly to this position via the “Apply” button. You will be required to create an account and provide your resume, contact information and other pertinent employment information. This process typically takes 20 minutes or less. Should we find that you meet the minimum requirement of the position, a member of our recruiting team will be in touch to start the interview process.
About our company:
Cass Information Systems is the nation's leading provider of payment and information services for Corporate America’s freight, utility, waste and telecom expenses. We are a business-to-business solutions provider focused on invoice processing, payment, auditing and business intelligence services. We are strongly committed to providing consistently high-quality service to our customers and deeply committed to the welfare and professional growth of our staff.