B2B Integration Specialist
The B2B Integration Specialist will be responsible for the designing, developing and deploying the solutions necessary to automate the company’s electronic transactions with customers, vendors, and carriers. The position will include extensive interfacing with internal / external Project Managers and Business Analysts with the goal of providing timely, high-quality deliverables.
Primary position responsibilities:
- Analyze, design, program, test, and implement ETL (Extract, Transform and Load) solutions to suit business needs using required software tools, development languages and technology.
- Provide knowledge and support to internal and external technology clients throughout the lifecycle of each project.
- Orchestrate and monitor the flow of data in and out of the organization utilizing the specified tools, protocols and encryption mechanisms.
- Document the solutions to satisfy all customer, company, IT and Data Governance policies, procedures, standards, practices, and guidelines.
- Provide ongoing maintenance and support of the assigned projects.
- Develop and manage effective working relationships with other departments, groups and personnel with whom work must be coordinated or interfaced.
- Analyze and resolve all issues regarding the processes and maintain accuracy in all inbound and outbound documents and troubleshoot the processes and analyze all errors.
- Maintain knowledge of all HIPAA guidelines and map all data for various clients health related systems and applications.
- Meet professional obligations through efficient work habits such as, meeting deadlines, honoring schedules, coordination resources and meetings in an effective and timely manner.
- Other duties as assigned.
Knowledge and minimum requirements:
- Strong analytical skills to analyze/resolve technical processes and performance issues.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively with multiple levels within the organization both in writing and verbally in high visibility role.
- Experience with scripting languages EDI Basic, Perl, Visual Basic and DOS batch files.
- Experience with FTP, SFTP and AS2 transfer protocols and tools.
- Solid experience in analyzing query performance issues and modifying data structures or application code to remedy performance problems.
- Proficiency with mapping, messaging and translation applications.
- Experience working with relational database server MS-SQL and TANDEM Enscribe file system.
- A technical level of knowledge normally acquired through completion of a Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or Information Systems; or equivalent combination of education and relevant work experience.
- 1-3 years’ experience integrating solutions in an automated EDI/B2B environment preferred.
Please apply directly to this position via the “Apply” button. You will be required to create an account and provide your resume, contact information and other pertinent employment information. This process typically takes 20 minutes or less. Should we find that you meet the minimum requirement of the position, a member of our recruiting team will be in touch to start the interview process.
About our company:
Cass Information Systems is the nation's leading provider of payment and information services for Corporate America’s freight, utility, waste and telecom expenses. We are a business-to-business solutions provider focused on invoice processing, payment, auditing and business intelligence services. We are strongly committed to providing consistently high-quality service to our customers and deeply committed to the welfare and professional growth of our staff.