Manager, Client Relations
This position oversees the division’s client relations functions, providing client account management and support to division clients. The individual in this position provides the leadership, management and vision necessary to produce client account growth and retention while balancing the needs of clients and the Cass organization in a way that strengthens the relationship.
Primary position responsibilities
- Leads the client relations department to exceed its goals and initiatives through leadership, strategic planning, management and tactical execution in a way that reflects the core values of the company.
- Monitors, evaluates, improves, and maintains the performance of staff by:
- Developing performance goals and standards.
- Training, mentoring and providing development opportunities.
- Monitoring performance to provide regular feedback, coaching and consequences for both good and poor performance.
- Interviewing, hiring, promoting, correcting, and terminating employment as needed.
- Administers the activities of the department by:
- Developing strategies and managing initiatives to evolve departmental structure, tools, processes, and systems to attain greater levels of client satisfaction, efficiency, and scalability.
- Monitoring department workload activities and allocating work volume.
- Representing the department on internal management team and cross-divisional projects.
- Maintaining a positive work environment that promotes good morale and high levels of employee retention.
- Manages the relationship between the company and clients by:
- Representing the department at the corporate level with clients as needed.
- Analyzing performance and translating this into client dialogues aimed at cultivating account growth, client retention, and referrals.
- Acting as a resource to department staff for escalated issues and problem resolution.
- Driving information back to the company to contribute to company’s strategic decisions.
- Performs other activities as directed by the division’s VP, General Manager.
Knowledge and minimum requirements
- Proven ability to manage both front line and high level aspects of complex client relationships, projects, and processes.
- Excellent interpersonal and persuasion skills.
- Highly effective communication skills, both written and oral, at all levels in an organization.
- Ability to architect, manage, and scale organizational structure in a high growth environment.
- Demonstrated ability to make professional presentations.
- A high level of analytical and problem solving skills.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office suite.
- A level of knowledge acquired through completion of a Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration or equivalent work experience.
- Project management experience.
- 5-7 years of experience managing client service in a business that provides complex BPO services to a broad range of customers.
- 3 years of experience in a management role, leading others.
Please apply directly to this position via the “Apply Here” button. You will be required to create an account and provide your resume, contact information and other pertinent employment information. This process typically takes 20 minutes or less. Should we find that you meet the minimum requirement of the position, a member of our recruiting team will be in touch to start the interview process.
About our company:
Cass Information Systems is the nation's leading provider of payment and information services for Corporate America’s freight, utility, waste and telecom expenses. We are a business-to-business solutions provider focused on invoice processing, payment, auditing and business intelligence services. We are strongly committed to providing consistently high-quality service to our customers and deeply committed to the welfare and professional growth of our staff.