Telecom Services Support Associate
The Telecom Services Support Associate works internally to support the Technical Services team working with Cass systems, vendor portals and customer information.
- Downloads monthly reporting from vendor websites and standardizes reporting for system uploads.
- Works with internal team to complete daily service requests within contractual Service Level Agreement (SLA) requirements.
- Receives daily calls, emails, or portal generated notifications regarding specific billing questions from clients and answers questions via email or telephone call.
- Researches and provides monthly assigned and ad hoc reporting requests specific to client requirements.
- Makes recommendations for process improvements.
- Other duties as assigned.
Knowledge and minimum requirements:
- Well-organized and detail-oriented in order to handle multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills to maximize client responsiveness and develop a working relationship with internal departments.
- Well-developed interpersonal skills to maximize vendor’s responsiveness and to develop a cooperative working relationship.
- Excellent problem solving skills and attention to detail.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office products.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- 1 - 2 years of customer relations, first-line experience in a technical service or telecom call-desk environment or related experience required.
Please apply directly to this position via the “Apply Here” button below. You will be required to create an account and provide your resume, contact information and other pertinent employment information. This process typically takes 20 minutes or less. Should we find that you meet the minimum requirement of the position, a member of our recruiting team will be in touch to start the interview process.
About our company:
Cass Information Systems is the nation's leading provider of payment and information services for Corporate America’s freight, utility, waste and telecom expenses. We are a business-to-business solutions provider focused on invoice processing, payment, auditing and business intelligence services. We are strongly committed to providing consistently high-quality service to our customers and deeply committed to the welfare and professional growth of our staff.