Production Support Specialist - Offsite - Part-Time
Cass Information Systems is currently searching for Production Support Specialist to work with our Greenville, South Carolina office. The first four weeks of this position will require in office training, but after initial training will be an offsite position in which the employee works from home. This position requires the employee to have a computer and internet access. The hours of the position will be 25-29 hours a week, Monday-Friday during regular business hours.
The Production Support Specialist – Offsite is responsible for maintaining account inventory and coordinating the transition of paper invoices to electronic data interchange (EDI) to completion. The individual in this position ensures that all clients’ EDI potential is 100% at all times as well as setup and import of invoices daily to meet time/quality standards.
Primary position responsibilities:
- Creates and inputs account inventory from paper, CD, DVD, spreadsheet, text documents, etc. during the client implementation process.
- Utilizes the EDI ordering tool to submit requests to vendors during implementation. Also, reviews and submits requests for new accounts for existing clients.
- Verifies that all EDI submissions to vendors are completed. Contacts vendor if EDI has not been received.
- Once client is active and EDI is received, submits requests to vendors to suppress paper and follow up to completion.
- Corresponds with vendor contacts to understand EDI procedures and timelines.
- Reviews vendor list to identify vendors with new EDI or website capability that could be utilized to retrieve accounts.
- Runs existing invoice imports by retrieving invoice data from various sources.
- Analyzes data resulting from various sources, identifies and resolves data inconsistencies while maintaining time/quality standards.
- Communicates effectively with internal staff to implement invoice retrieval sources.
- Defines and documents procedures and processes as needed.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Knowledge and minimum requirements:
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Must have solid attention to detail.
- Able to create and maintain organized documentation.
- Proficient with Microsoft Outlook, Excel, Word, and Access applications.
- Knowledge of general telecommunications concepts preferred.
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- 2+ years of related work experience reviewing and analyzing data.
- Ability to read, write, and speak another language in addition to English a plus.
Please apply directly to this position via the “Apply” button. You will be required to create an account and provide your resume, contact information and other pertinent employment information. This process typically takes 20 minutes or less. Should we find that you meet the minimum requirement of the position, a member of our recruiting team will be in touch to start the interview process.
About our company:
Cass Information Systems is the nation's leading provider of payment and information services for Corporate America’s freight, utility, waste and telecom expenses. We are a business-to-business solutions provider focused on invoice processing, payment, auditing and business intelligence services. We are strongly committed to providing consistently high-quality service to our customers and deeply committed to the welfare and professional growth of our staff.