The Intern II provides support to the web application development team.
Primary position responsibilities:
- Create web navigation videos and/or visual assistance interaction for our web application.
- Other development tasks as assigned.
Knowledge and minimum requirements:
- Knowledge of C# and HTML5 required, and knowledge of Visual Studio, ASP.NET, SQL, and CSS preferred.
- Strong organizational skills and ability to meet deadlines.
- Possess strong time management skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office products including Microsoft Excel, Word, and Outlook.
- High school diploma and some college preferred.
Please apply directly to this position via the “Apply” button below. You will be required to create an account and provide your resume, contact information and other pertinent employment information. This process typically takes 20 minutes or less. Should we find that you meet the minimum requirement of the position, a member of our recruiting team will be in touch to start the interview process.
About our company:
Cass Information Systems is the nation's leading provider of payment and information services for Corporate America’s freight, utility, waste and telecom expenses. We are a business-to-business solutions provider focused on invoice processing, payment, auditing and business intelligence services. We are strongly committed to providing consistently high-quality service to our customers and deeply committed to the welfare and professional growth of our staff.