Customer Service Support Representative - Part-Time
The part-time Customer Service Support Representative will provide support to Customer Service Representatives (CSR) principally by engaging vendors to verify and facilitate payment arrangements. The individual in this position supports operations personnel including analyzing allocation data for clients and supporting the implementation of new clients. Other clerical duties will be performed as assigned.
- Engage telecom vendors for research of payments made, obtaining payment arrangements for specific invoices, and retrieving invoice copies, etc. when directed by supervisor or manager.
- Operations department support
- Assist CSR in supporting their clients as directed.
- Provide reporting as requested.
- Other research and analysis functions as necessary.
- Cross train with other support positions in the office as needed.
- Other duties as assigned.
Knowledge and minimum requirements:
- Good interpersonal, verbal communication and telephone skills.
- Must be well-organized and able to perform duties with accuracy, high attention to detail and ability to multi-task.
- Must be able to use basic office equipment, show proficiency with MS Office products and general telecommunications concepts.
- Ability to create and maintain organized documentation.
- Basic data entry skills.
- High school diploma or equivalent required. College coursework is a plus, with related work experience.
- 1-2 years of experience providing support to departments within an office environment, preferably with a telecom or customer service background.
- Familiarity with telecommunications terms and concepts preferred but not required.
Please apply directly to this position via the “Apply Here” button below. You will be required to create an account and provide your resume, contact information and other pertinent employment information. This process typically takes 20 minutes or less. Should we find that you meet the minimum requirement of the position, a member of our recruiting team will be in touch to start the interview process.
About our company:
Cass Information Systems is the nation's leading provider of payment and information services for Corporate America’s freight, utility, waste and telecom expenses. We are a business-to-business solutions provider focused on invoice processing, payment, auditing and business intelligence services. We are strongly committed to providing consistently high-quality service to our customers and deeply committed to the welfare and professional growth of our staff.