Audit Support Representative
The Audit Support Representative is responsible for supporting the Cass Telecom Audit team in research, reporting and assigned projects. This audit support role will include daily requirements, monthly reporting and client-specific projects.
- Submit and track orders through completion, documenting order milestones or issues.
- Initiate and maintain vendor contacts and portal offerings needed for efficient implementation.
- Manage Notification Center tickets including validation of MACD activity and inventory maintenance.
- Provide periodic reporting and order status milestones supporting key performance indicators.
- Research & provide monthly assigned & adhoc reporting needs specific to client requirements.
- Manage circuit inventory and geographic location data.
- Interface with the audit team as necessary in regards to research, reporting and assigned projects.
- Other duties as assigned.
Knowledge and minimum requirements:
- Solid organizational and time management skills
- Excellent verbal communication and telephone skills.
- Must be comfortable in a fast paced, challenging environment.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office products.
- Attention to detail required. Must be able to organize and handle several tasks simultaneously.
- A technical level of knowledge normally acquired through completion of a bachelor’s degree in business administration or related area or equivalent experience.
Please apply directly to this position via the “Apply” button below. You will be required to create an account and provide your resume, contact information and other pertinent employment information. This process typically takes 20 minutes or less. Should we find that you meet the minimum requirement of the position, a member of our recruiting team will be in touch to start the interview process.
About our company:
Cass Information Systems is the nation's leading provider of payment and information services for Corporate America’s freight, utility, waste and telecom expenses. We are a business-to-business solutions provider focused on invoice processing, payment, auditing and business intelligence services. We are strongly committed to providing consistently high-quality service to our customers and deeply committed to the welfare and professional growth of our staff.