Major Account Representative
The Major Account Representative is responsible for overall management of assigned client accounts, taking a leadership role in developing mutually beneficial working relationships, achieving account growth, and furthering the success of both the client's and Cass' business through system enhancements, process improvements, and training to facilitate the client's full utilization of Cass services and products. The Major Account Representative provides clear direction to all internal staff concerning client processes and offers guidance to customer service representatives regarding day-to-day client needs and inquiries.
Primary position responsibilities:
- Independently manage all of the service activities with our largest clients and communicate verbally and in writing such that an authoritative relationship is developed.
- Possess a thorough understanding of all of the services and tools that Cass provides for the purpose of communication and demonstrating them to our clients and making recommendations to improve processing efficiency and quality.
- Demonstrate the ability to coordinate the assignment and management of client priorities.
- Thoroughly analyze issues and requests including technical changes to processing systems and clearly communicate solutions to clients.
- Keep management, appropriate internal resources, and clients informed of significant issues on a timely basis.
- Act as a positive representative of the company, both internally and externally, in accordance with written principles of the organization without direction or oversight from management.
- Share knowledge of duties and clients with fellow employees. Help train and mentor fellow employees.
- Other duties as assigned.
Knowledge and minimum requirements:
- Strong, well-developed interpersonal skills in order to maximize client responsiveness and develop a working relationship with current clients as well as the ability to work effectively with other departments of Cass and the client’s organization.
- A high level of analytical skills to process client inquiries, evaluate client requests and procedures and implement as appropriate.
- Ability to understand the client’s operational and data processing systems, etc., in order to meet client needs in a way mutually beneficial to both client and Cass.
- Proficient in the Microsoft Office suite.
- A strong ability to communicate effectively, both written and verbally at all levels.
- Ability to travel up to 25%.
- A bachelor’s degree in business administration or related area or equivalent experience.
- 2 years of progressively complex systems experience in a technical or customer service environment.
- Client relations experience in a technical service environment with progressive responsibilities in managing dedicated accounts.
Please apply directly to this position via the “Apply Here” button below. You will be required to create an account and provide your resume, contact information and other pertinent employment information. This process typically takes 20 minutes or less. Should we find that you meet the minimum requirement of the position, a member of our recruiting team will be in touch to start the interview process.
About our company:
Cass Information Systems is the nation's leading provider of payment and information services for Corporate America’s freight, utility, waste and telecom expenses. We are a business-to-business solutions provider focused on invoice processing, payment, auditing and business intelligence services. We are strongly committed to providing consistently high-quality service to our customers and deeply committed to the welfare and professional growth of our staff.