Offsite Invoice Payment Specialist - Data Entry (Part-Time)
The Offsite Invoice Payment Specialist – Data Entry operates and maintains a PC in a work-at-home environment, entering data to pay freight invoices and report information. Candidates for this position must be able to spend the first 10-14 weeks at our Bridgeton, MO office for training and attend occasional meetings and follow-up training thereafter.
Primary position responsibilities:
- Operates a PC by:
- Entering required customer data by accurately interpreting a variety of source documents and coded information.
- Performing required steps dictated by online programs and procedures.
- Handling exception items per procedures.
- Understands the basic transportation industry concepts and terms necessary for proper data entry.
- Understands the fundamentals of the billing/payment process.
- Has a complete understanding of Cass generic procedures and customer-specific requirements.
- Logically plans work day by understanding and following all priorities.
- Performs duties in accordance with proper time/quality standard routine.
- Uses organizational skills to ensure no lost or missing bills.
Knowledge and minimum requirements:
- 8,000 keystrokes per hour
- Must be able to grasp and retain instructions
- Good analytical, organizational and time management skills
- High level of concentration
- Self-motivated and able to work independently with minimal supervision
- Requires on-site training for 10-14 weeks, Monday-Friday, 9:00a-2:00p
- High school diploma or equivalent or equivalent experience
- Specialized training in keyboarding or prior keyboard experience
Please apply directly to this position via the “Apply Here” button below. You will be required to create an account and provide your resume, contact information and other pertinent employment information. This process typically takes 20 minutes or less. Should we find that you meet the minimum requirement of the position, a member of our recruiting team will be in touch to start the interview process.
About our company:
Cass Information Systems is the nation's leading provider of payment and information services for Corporate America’s freight, utility, waste and telecom expenses. We are a business-to-business solutions provider focused on invoice processing, payment, auditing and business intelligence services. We are strongly committed to providing consistently high-quality service to our customers and deeply committed to the welfare and professional growth of our staff.